About Us Mission and Philosophy
Mission and Philosophy
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide quality care within a warm Jewish environment.
- Ensuring that a warm, homely atmosphere is enhanced by the observance of Kashrus, Shabbat and other customs and events unique to the Jewish culture.
- Assisting residents achieve quality of life through recognition of their individual physical, social, spiritual and cultural needs whilst maintaining optimal independence.
- Having competent and motivated staff provide holistic care in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Ensuring that the individual rights, choices, dignity and privacy of each resident are respected and promoted.
- Promoting continual quality of improvement of systems within the Home by constructive collaboration between residents, their families, advocates and staff.
- Providing and maintaining an environment which fosters empathy, compassion, trust and honesty.
- Providing the highest possible standard of care.